IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR REGULAR CLASSES
(Please read carefully)
- w.e.f January 2014, Any beginner student, joining Banjara School of Dance for the first time, would pay ONE TIME registration fee of Rs. 500/-, i.e. for the first mont new beginner student will pay Rs. 3000/- instead of Rs. 2500/-. And for the next two months student will pay regular fee of Rs. 2500/- per month.
- A batch can only be started if 4 students are present for registration in the first class. Banjara has the right to cancel if there are less than 4 students.
- Every fourth class of the month is "Bring a Girlfriend" class. Any student attending beginners level can bring a friend in the fourth class of the month. This class will not be chargeable for student's friend.
- Fee, once paid, is neither transferable nor refundable. And no student will be allowed to enter without prior payment.
- Please note that within the fees paid for the month, Students will receive mandatory 8 hours class per month. Also, they will also have the privilege to attend as many classes in their level and the level below them.
Banjara has taken this initiative so that the students may progress in their dance rapidly. (For the amount of 2500, students can attend unlimited number of classes)
- The Beginners and the improvers courses are both 3 month courses. Within these three months a student will be allowed to miss only one month at any time, after which you can still continue from where you left off. Students missing more than a month will be asked to repeat the same level from beginning.
- Only one month’s gap will be allowed per level and any gap longer than that will require the student to restart the same level. A gap of 6 months and above will directly lead to a restart at beginners level, promotion will then rely on discretion.
- Students interested in professional opportunities with Banjara, Please email Meher at email@example.com
WATCH BANJARA SCHOOL OF DANCE VIDEOS EXCLUSIVELY ON HOTSTAR
< Click Here >
CLASSES & TIMINGS AT BANJARA'S MAIN STUDIO
|Day||Time||Level||Batch Starts On|
|Monday||5:30pm – 7:30pm||Beginners||1st February|
|Tuesday||6:00pm – 8:00pm||Advanced Intermediate||2nd February|
|Wednesday||6:00pm – 8:00pm||Beginners||3rd February|
|Thursday||12:00noon – 2:00pm||Beginners||4th February|
|Thursday||6:30pm – 8:30pm||Beginners||4th February|
|Friday||4:00pm – 6:00pm||Beginners||5th February|
|Friday||6:00pm – 8:00pm||Improvers Intermediate||5th February|
|Saturday||10:00am – 12:00noon||Improvers||6th February|
|Saturday||4:00pm – 6:00pm||Beginners||6th February|
|Saturday||12:00noon – 2:00pm||Beginners||6th February|
|Saturday||2.00pm – 4:00pm||—||—|
|Sunday||10:00am – 12:00noon||Beginners||7th February|
|Sunday||12:00noon – 2:00pm||Beginners Intermediate||7th February|
|Sunday||2.00pm – 4:00pm||Advanced Improvers||7th February|
|Sunday||4.00pm – 6:00pm||Improvers||7th February|
|Registration Cost||One-Time Payment||Rs. 500/-|
|4 Classes/Month (8 Hours)||Rs. 2500/-|
|4 Classes/Month (8 Hours)||3000/-|
|Private Class||As per the availability.||Rs. 1000-1500/Class (1 hour)|
|Advance Improvers||4 Months|
|Beginners Intermediate||Minimum 3 months / promotion upon instructor's discretion|
|Improvers Intermediate||Promotion upon instructor's discretion|
|Advance Intermediate||Promotion upon instructor's discretion|
|Advance||Once you complete the levels mentioned above, |
you are an advanced level student.
|IMPORTANT NOTE: At any given point of time an instructor may ask a student to mandatorily repeat a certain level below (at no extra fee) or promote the student to the next level while mandatorily attending a level below (paying for only the higher level). If students do not mandatorily attend the lower level suggested, attendance for the promoted level will not be calculated either.|